Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Start of Something New

So this is our family. Chad, Shanda and Payton Hammond. We are very busy with both Chad and I in school and our one year old daughter Payton who is interested in everything. Though we are always on the go one things is for sure, we love it!!

With so much changing Chad and I agreed that this would be a great way to let all of our family and friends know what's going on in our life. While we are excited about this, there are no promises of consistant or lengthy posts...but be assured if there is something good happening in the Hammond house you will know about it sooner or later :)


1 comment:

Mars said...

I'm so glad you started a blog. As sad as it is, it's a good way to kind of keep up with friends & know whats going on when life gets too busy for phone calls. I hope we can really catch up soon though. I'm dying to meet Chad & Payton! Hope all is well. Stop by my blog :)