- I didn't have school today
- The weekend has officially started
- I found out I passed my mock boards with a 96 (this is very reassuring that the real thing will also go well )
- It was a B-E-A-UTIFUL day
- Our red wagon is assembled and took it's first voyage
- It's conference weekend, a spiritual high point
- I have a Dr. Pepper w/ my name on it :)
- I might actually get the envelopes addressed tonight to mail out Payton's Easter picture tomorrow, which should also be a high point for those who receive it ;)
- I have a now ripe (after 4 days on the counter) nectarine that I can't wait to eat
- Tomorrow is going to be a sunny day too!
Payton was really enjoying herself with the windows down and her hair all over the place. It's hard to believe the picture on the bottom is when we are stopped at a red light --look at that crazy hair!!
We went to the park again, though it was a different park than usual. She loves the swings and playing in the wood chips.
3 comments:
Congrad's on the test scores. Pictures of Payton are darling. She is growing so fast.
Hi Shanda! This is Katie Craig...I found your blog from Adele's. You have a darling girl! Our blog is http://www.bryceandkatie.blogspot.com/
I am lovin' the nice sunny days...I wish the snow would melt...crazy Colorado weather!!!
Post a Comment