Friday, June 6, 2008

LIFE: the use of energy to maintain order and function


Chad and I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Panic! at the Disco Concert. It was great. This was the second Panic concert that I've been to...the last time they were in town and we had tickets I was 8 months 'large and in charge' and we ended up selling them. The concert was great, LOUD, packed, energetic and memorable. We couldn't have asked for a better date night and escape from parenting (thanks grammie and papa for watching the muffin). Here is an awesome picture we got and a short clip from the opening song.


This evening at 6 pm we were at the airport picking up and welcoming home Chad's brother Craig who is just returning after his 2 year mission in England. It was a great homecoming (in my opinion) with family, banners, hugs, pictures and food--who could ask for more? It was great seeing Craig, as two years is a long time, long enough for Craig to never have seen Payton who is 18 months old. They seemed to of hit it off and it will be nice to balance out all the aunts with another uncle. I am also excited for Craig to be home we were not able to get to know each other very well before he left on his mission. Glad you are home Craig!

Waiting with the banner

Walking out of the terminal

Picture with the siblings

He worked hard!

No comments: