Things are going great with our new place. We are really enjoying having our own place. This week we managed school, work and home with no hiccups. There are still a ton of boxes to unload but it is starting to look like there will be an end to the madness. Once we have unpacked the last box I will post pictures of the move, our new digs and reply to the many tags (I get it I'm IT!). Until then, I will be busy unloading boxes :)
Thanks to all the family and friends that helped us move!!
2 comments:
That's so great that you have your own place now! Craig's brother and his family of wife and two boys moved into our basement about five months ago and it hasn't been easy- it'll be so nice when we have our place back again. Good luck with unpacking!
I'm anxiously waiting....
Post a Comment