Starting from the beginning:
I got my dental hygiene license two Thursdays ago (wow it really has been a long time since I last blogged). Last week I worked Tuesday and Thursday at my new job at The Denver Indian Health and Family Services Center downtown. It is really great, I see Native American patients all day and I am the only hygienist employed by the center.
The next big news is Chad and I signed our lease to move into a townhouse up in Broomfield the weekend of the 15th. We are SOO excited, and thus have been busy packing in what little spare time we have.
Here he is at the top of Missouri Mountain.
What a veiw!! He came home tired but found a new hobby; he has been googling 14ers since.
While he was gone Grammie, Payton and I went for smoothies at Jamba.
I was also able to have a 'break', the next book in the Twilight saga premiered last Friday night at midnight. Carlee went with me to Borders to get my copy, we had a good time.
Two days and 754 pages later I was finished with the book Breaking Dawn. I highly recommend the series to anyone looking for an interesting, easy and enjoyable read.
After work today we went to the mall so I could pick up some more scrubs and a lab coat. Afterwards, we were able to see a pretty big fire that was started by lightning just up the street from the mall.
It has been very HOT (100's) around here and I hope fires are not going to be common as the summer continues. Well I better get going, the boxes are calling me!
Oh, how could I forget!? Three days in a row Payton has come and got someone to take her to the bathroom for #2. Here is a picture of her celebrating with a "caca" treat.

2 comments:
"Caca treat"- that's about the funniest thing I've heard all day. Hooray for potty training! I just started with Chloe and she's gone poo twice and pee once, but she loves to sit on the potty about twelve times a day just to put her feet in the bowl of warm water. :-)
By the way, CUTE BLOG!!!
I'm so excited for you Shanda...although I will miss seeing you in the halls on Sundays...I'm glad I can check your blog to stay in touch.
Post a Comment