Saturday, September 13, 2008

Our Talking Toddler

It just hit me, Payton is starting to talk so much. New words, old words said correctly and almost sentences. Here are a few of my recent favorites:

"house"- She knows our new house, when we pull around the corner she always announces we are home
"melmo"- Elmo
"tookie mons" - Cookie Monster, she usually puts her hands up to her mouth after she says it and does the yum, yum, yum
"peachies"- Peaches
"bluebees"- Blueberries or dark grapes, she can't tell the difference :)
"toat"- Coat
"wain"- Rain, the seasons are changing and she knows it
"booty"- Pirate Booty (it is a kind of popcorn for those not familiar with the name)
"babies"- When she wants to watch Shrek 3, her new favorite movie
"fries"- French fries, what can I say she knows what she likes
"nye-nye"- Nap time, she says this them walks upstairs for her afternoon nap- I love how it's not a fight anymore!
"teet"- Treat, yes we are still potty training.
"pitty"- Pretty, I painted her nails and until the polish wore off every time she noticed the color she would say it
"I funny"- Every time we laugh at her and many times when aren't laughing she declares she is funny, if we weren't laughing before that usually makes us.

Like I said these are my favorite of the many things she says. We love our little girl so much and it is so exciting to see her growing up.

No comments: