Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Cookies and Christmas Cheer






Ginger snaps...
Beater licking good!


















Payton, her bunny, and her cookie










Bunny wanted some cookie...
















and Daddy too!


What a good friend :)






She is just too cute in her little pink snowflake jammies


















Our tree and stockings that went up on Thursday night

(1 week before Christmas)







Payton and Santa at the ward Christmas Party






-Now she thinks every time we go to the church Santa is going to be there



All that snow is bright...gotta have the shades!












This week was busy. Chad finished up his finals and is done with school till the 12th of Jan. I am in a business where it is use it or loose it (dental benefits) at the end of the year so my schedule has been booked solid. And Payton is just loving the Christmas atmosphere, cold weather and all. We are looking forward to seeing family for the holidays and enjoying a much need break. I sent out a few Christmas cards, so for those of you who did not get one it is still on it's way--I am not superwoman :)

Merry Christmas!!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I can't wait to watch Payton this year on Christmas eve...What a fun year it will be with her...that great age of discovery and wonder. See you soon!

Chelsea Ellingson said...

Gosh she is so dang cute. We'll have to get together sometime so Chloe and Payton can rule the world together with their cuteness. :-) That's funny about Santa and church- I tried to teach Chloe about baby Jesus before we introduced her to any Santa stuff now that she's old enough to get it. She was very gentle when I showed her pictures of the nativity scene and so forth. But as soon as my Santa decorations came out, baby Jesus was out the window. Now every time she sees the decorations or walks by them she goes "Hi See-tah, bye, See-tah, I 'loo (I love you) See-tah!" What crazy little girls!