So I have had my camera out a lot recently and I decided to finally post a few of the pics.
Sad to say my two favorite people have been sick, AGAIN! Hopefully once we all get better that will be it for a while...
This year we are at 1 o'clock church and it is pretty killer for all of us...I mean how often would you see this 2 year old crashed on the couch?
The next few pictures are of our recent hobby, Bowling. Even Payton Pants comes with us, super sleuths and all :)
Payton is a hoot- she loves people watching and playing around. What better place is there than at a restaurant to do both. These next few pics are over the last month or so when we have been out to eat. Gotta love our little girl!!




The Christmas gift that gives all year- or at least until March 7th! We went to see Phantom of the Opera. We met D- Town Denver and had dinner at Buba Gumps then headed to the Theatre. The show was great! Thanks mom and dad :)



With my first Wednesday off last week I decided to potty train Payton...SUCESS!! It has been a week and with only a few accidents she is doing great. She even made it through nursery dry- Yeah!! She is loving "underwears" and we are loving the diaper free life!!
3 comments:
Great pictures. My how Payton is growing. Hope that you are all feeling better now.
I love all the pictures. Payton is getting so big!! Hope you are all healthy & well soon!
Congrats on the potty training! Nyah is acting interested and there have been some successes - but not full time yet. I told Ryan I want to go to Les Mis next time it's in town. That sounds like so much fun! It's fun to see what you are up to even though we never actually see you anymore. We miss you. :)
Post a Comment