Sunday, May 3, 2009

A Few Fun Things

Last weekend I was able to go to Grandma Hammond's and scrapbook with all the girls. These are my 2 completed pages :)



I also finished another pair of shoes- they went a lot quicker and turned out pretty cute.
Go Nuggets!
Payton was coloring at her table this week and I took these cute pictures of her.
She is so intent on her 'credibles' picture.
Here she is before church, painted toes and smoothie.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Miss Shanda! I must know where you got that darling shoe pattern (I almost called it a recipe, silly me). They are so cute! I am glad Paddy pants is doing well. We miss you guys! And your scrapbook pages are super cute.

Mars said...

I love the nuggets shoes! Way to represent. Scrapbooking turned out cute. I wish I had time to sit & do that. One day if I move back to CO we need to craft with each other. You will motivate me to actually DO my projects. Payton looks adorable concentrating on that picture. She'll be creative just like her mommy.

Mars said...

I love the nuggets shoes! Way to represent. Scrapbooking turned out cute. I wish I had time to sit & do that. One day if I move back to CO we need to craft with each other. You will motivate me to actually DO my projects. Payton looks adorable concentrating on that picture. She'll be creative just like her mommy.