Saturday, June 20, 2009

Nature, Belleview Park and Tutu Time

We have had crazy weather... hail and tornado sightingsDorothy are you sure we're in Colorado?

My favorite part of a fun filled day- nap time :)
We went to Belleview Park, played in the stream, rode the train and saw the animals at the petting zoo.










Friday I had some time off work so Payton and I hit up the local garage sales. She found this Tutu and hasn't taken it off since.



We went to watch UP! at the theatre. Payton has her pack pack full of popcorn and treats for the 3D movie. She really seemed to enjoy it, especially because she leaned over to both Chad and I and gave us a big hug and said 'thank you really much, I love you'. It has been a good few weeks.

4 comments:

Troy and Sue said...

The animals at the park are perfect "little" for the little ones! Payton is precious in her tutu.

Sarah said...

So Cute! We liked UP also. It was a really cute show. I love Payton's tutu. We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. I love seeing Paytie's adventures! "I love you really much." Oh my gosh...SO adorable.

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We miss hanging out with you guys - we will have to get together again soon.