Sunday, July 26, 2009

Wannabe


I have decided I am a Wannabe housewife...

I only sew when it's easy,
hard projects are left unfinished

I finished this tutu for Payton in 2 days,
the curtains I started almost a year ago will be lucky to be hung before we move

I only bake when I crave something,
and only cook to keep peace in our home

I like to bake but cooking with a 2 year old wanting to help is CRAZY,
having a dinner menu has kept us from the 'what's for dinner' confrontation,
then it is just figuring out whose turn it is for clean up!

I am OK admitting it,
Wannabe is alright for me :)

1 comment:

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

I'm thinking this describes me well also. If money were no object, I know I would have a house keeper and a chef in no time at all! There are so many other fun things to do in life!