Sunday, September 27, 2009

About Time

I guess when there has been an entire month between posts, two trips out of the state and over 800 pictures to download it is ABOUT TIME to blog about it :)

So August 15-19th we went to California w/ Grammie and Papa Miller (Carlee too).
Day 1- Flight to CA early in the morning and a day at the San Diego Zoo



Chad and I found this funny and quite fitting for him


Giraffes are my favorite animals...there were a ton of them at the zoo and they were a lot closer than they are at the Denver zoo. I couldn't believe how soft they looked.

The one animal that we hyped Payton up to see was the Panda. You don't see one of those every day :)

We found that several times through our trip that Payton was the perfect age for this sort of adventure. She was so excited by everything and was just so thrilled by every fun new thing.


We even saw Koala bears, or as Payton calls them, "wallas".


Lots and lots of elephants; and lots and lots of walking.

It was nice taking the bus trip to see the layout of the zoo and eliminate a few animals we didn't need to see up close.

It was a great day at the zoo and we loved seeing all of the fun new animals our zoo doesn't have.

1 comment:

Troy and Sue said...

I love to go back and look at these pictures. I'm smiling :o)