Thursday, October 1, 2009

Project Time

Maybe it was posting a month or so ago that I still hadn't finished my curtains that motivated me to do it...whatever it was my curtains are done!!

There are 2 different windows, same curtains for both- I even ended up making pillows to match :)

Payton has been my little dinner time helper: she likes to watch, get ingredients, set the table and tell daddy 'dinner's ready'.

I also have been enjoying a few personal sewing projects now that the burden of getting my curtains has been lifted. I made this shirt from an old jersy shirt of Chads.


It was fun and easy and a great way to spend 'me time'.
I plan on continuing to sew, I realized I really like the satisfaction of seeing something I made. I picked up some fabric that was on sale and I plan on making a cute dressy ruffle shirt. Payton also likes my new hobby because she has gotten a princess pillowcase and a new little shirt. More pictures of completed projects to come!

1 comment:

Mars said...

Cute shirt! I just got a sewing machine with so many ideas in my head-now I just need to do them. I love the curtains too.