I have gotten to the point in my pregnancy that NONE of my skirts fit, I had a few transition skirts (ones I used for the few months it took my hips to shrink after I had Payton) that have helped me make it to this point. Despite my attempts to find a skirt, not just any skirt, but 'the skirt' I failed. Preferably jean, full panel, at least to my knees but not full length, no slit and the most important criteria under $35. Well could you imagine I didn't even come close! So I decided to try my luck at paneling my own skirts. I started out at ARC and found two skirts about 6-8 sizes too big and spent a total of $6.50. I picked up some spandex knit mix fabric at Joann's (they exact consistency I wanted only came in red, I guess beggars can't be choosers) to make the full panel.
I took a few pictures during the transformation process:
5 comments:
Man you are sooo industrious! Those skirts are perfect and it looks like you have a colored tee tucked in under it. You go girl!
You are so crafty! They are adorable & so are you! :)
Those are so cute!! Good idea. Way to make what you can't find :) Your little belly is so cute!
Love your craftiness! and thrifty shopping ;) nice work!
Wow. You are amazing! Are you sure you are pregnant? You dont look it in that last picture.
Post a Comment