First I want to brag about my super sweet owl mug my sister, the graduate, made me. Notice the meal of choice, marshmallow mateys.
So we went to Danyelle and Jared's graduation from UNC yesterday. At 10 am it was a little windy but overall a very nice morning, little did I know at the time I needed sunscreen. Not too bad of a burn, I did get a bit of sun on my face.
It was a nice graduation. We went to Olive Garden with everyone after the ceremony and then to the studio to see their home away from home. Grandma and grandpa were in town and Carlee flew in for the weekend. It was nice having all of us together.
2 comments:
cute! PS is that your sisters bf or is she engaged?!?!?
It was so wonderful having all 3 of our girls around. Life is good.
Post a Comment