This week I was on a business trip for 3 days and Chad was home alone to man the fort. I had a team building seminar in Vancouver Washington on Thursday and Friday. After working a half day on Wednesday we caught a flight to Portland Oregon and then drove over the river to Vancouver. The conference was a Blatchford Seminar and focused on team building, vision in work and personal life and positive attitude. It was a fun trip and I was full on info and this very tasty walnut, pear and blue cheese crumble salad I had with almost every meal. We were up before 4am on Saturday to catch our flight home. I missed my girls when I was gone but was so thankful for technology available letting me FaceTime with my kiddos several times a day.
While I was gone Chad was a busy boy and built himself a work bench for the garage-- he also organized the garage in the process (yay!!).
Laney has been increasing her vocabulary and her new words are thank you, sit down and cereal. I snapped a few cute picture of her with her 'beebee' and rocking on her chair last night.
Payton had a pajama party at preschool on Thursday. They watched The Land Before Time to finish up their dinosaur unit at preschool. Her favorite part of school is show and tell day every week.
Church has been a few weeks of craziness, after splitting our ward 2 weeks ago, Chad and I got new callings that are keeping us busy. I am the 1st counselor in the young women's presidency and Chad is the new cubmaster. Change and personal growth are always fun!
Well here's to another busy week in the Hammond House!!





No comments:
Post a Comment