Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013

I am back to work, Payton starts back to school tomorrow and Chad is busy preparing for the pinewood derby tomorrow. Our holiday vacation was great! We saw family and friends and were able to talk to those who couldn't make it home (Carlee who is on a mission in CA and Rachel who is living with her new husband in UT). Thank goodness for technology.
I think we have our holiday schedule down after 3 years of practice. We spent Christmas Eve at great grandma and grandpa Hammond's with all of the family. I was the proud mom of Mary and a wise women for the nativity. Christmas Day started early with Santa at our house and then going to grandma Hammond's for presents. We also got to Skype with Rachel and Andrew. We drove down to Grammie and Papas and aunt Wellie and uncle Jared brought their puppies. I was glad we managed to get Payton separated from her new BFF Beasley. It was also nice to get a call from Carlee who is loving her mission and currently serving in Fantana CA.
New Year's Eve we had bagels for lunch (Laney's favorite right now) and celebrated a New York time ball drop with our friends the Gunderson's and Hammond's. The girls had a great night despite being out numbered 3:1 by boys. We have a lot to be excited about this year and look forward to continuing to spend as much time as possible with our wonderful friends and family.









No comments: