Today I had the day off of class, so it was time to clean our little home. I really am a neat freak but only if my schedule allows for it :) As I rolled out the vacuum after tidying up Payton walks up to me with the hip harness. At first I started to tell her mommy just cleaned up and she needed to put it back but then realized quickly our usual routine consists of vacuuming at night with her in the harness. She is so smart and knows what she likes. For me it is a times three benefit: one she is in sight, two I get cuddles because she usually ends up falling asleep and three it is 25 extra pounds I am caring around giving me a easy work out. After vacuuming I finished up the laundry by folding it and Payton sat on the poof and read books. I got these cute pictures of her reading to herself. It is so funny to hear because while she understands almost everything you say she doesn't say much that is comprehendable. Not being understood doesn't stop her from rambling on though, she is constantly talking to you, herself and her animal babies in her own special language.


HaHa I got this one after she had a piece of chocolate...notice how there is no chocolate on her hands-how is her face such a mess??
1 comment:
haha so cute... those pics are great :)
Post a Comment