With the wonderful weather we have had the park has become a frequent stop during our day. Payton absolutely loves being outside. For our first 60 degree outing we went to Clement Park and she played on the play set, 'ooohed' at every dog in the park and couldn't help rolling around in the grass a bit. She is full of energy and the park seems to be the best outlet for her. It is a blast to hear her giggle on the swings and witness the point when she mastered the slide and was ready for her next feat.
Our next big thing is no less than the thing known as 'number 2'. While we are no where near close to having a potty trained toddler we are a few poopy diapers away from where we were. Payton is showing success in using the potty most of this week for number 2. At home she has her own potty but that doesn
't stop her, as she has used grandma Laura's potty and the potty at Pizza Hut. She is an independent little girl, proven when she pushes you away from holding her on the big potties (not that we argue, it is too cute to watch her holding her knees and pushing :) )
We are excited for her and she seems to be too, clapping for herself after she flushes a job well done!!
I am on my Spring break this week which is very nice. Things have been crazy busy with school and it is hard to believe I will be done in 2 months. It is also scary for me too, I feel like I have SOO much to get done before I can. What makes it even harder is that the things I have to get done are not solely based on my decisions- whether or not my patients show up is a BIG deal! As of right now if they all show up I might just make it :). I would like to say this break is going to be all fun and games but sadly some studying will need to take place because the first day I get back I will be taking my written National Boards exam. I can't believe it is here and everything else will be coming up before I know it. Life is changing and I can't wait!!
No comments:
Post a Comment