Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Catch-up

So i am sad to say I haven't written in over a week because I have been addicted, addicted to two things. Watching the Office and reading the Twilight series has completely taken over my life- I have neglected the other things I love (such as blogging) completely. No worries, I have had a reality check and everything is OK now :) So to play catch-up over the last weeks activities...
Last Saturday we went up to Broomfield and went swimming with the entire Hammond clan. Payton loved the water and we all enjoyed some fun in the sun!





Yesterday my good friend Amanda came and picked us up in her new convertible bug. Payton loved the wind blowing in her hair and it was an exciting first. We went to lunch at Pei Wei and enjoyed chatting. Yeah for good friends :)


We also enjoyed some outside time...gotta love the summer and being outdoors.

We are busy getting ready for our trip to MEXICO!! We leave this Friday and wont be back until Independence Day. We are so excited!!! Be ready for some great highlights of our trip when we return, adios!

1 comment:

Mars said...

1. Payton-adorable like usual
2. I LOVE Pei Wei. Yummy
3. I'm jealous you're going to Mexico & I cant wait to hear all about it
4. I want to visit you guys while I'm in CO this summer!