Thursday, June 19, 2008

Picnic, Pizza, Perfection

Yesterday evening, after I got home from work ( I've been getting paid to be a dental assistant at the school, for a research study on Diabetes in children in relation to oral health) Chad, Payton and I went and picked up pizza, punch and dessert and headed to the park for a picnic.

It was a blast! We all sat at the picnic table eating our crazy bread and pepperoni pizza and sipping on our kiwi punch. When we were done we walked over to the little pond and fed some left overs to the ducks and geese.

There were some unexpected friends that wanted in on the fun...the huge pond dwelling fish! I am not kidding these fish were huge- big enough they even were taking the peices of bread from the ducks mouth. I pictured them as some mean disney character, like the one that ate Nemo's mom and brothers and sisters to be. Payton loved watching the geese fight over the food and for a few minutes actually was still.

I love this shot. Not only is she peacful, it is a picture I can look at and think of all the wonderful things we are going to do and see this summer. We have already had so much fun and summer is just getting started!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a super family fun time. Your pictures are really great.

Mars said...

you guys always do the cutest fun little family things. I love that last picture of Payton. What a doll!