I have decided that even though I pick out all of these crafty projects (curtains, scrap booking, crocheting dish rags, crocheting a blanket, altering scrubs) unless it is something I can do in a short amount of time it most likely will not get done. While all of the above projects are started I still really have no desire to finish them...I don't know if it is the time needed to finish them, the fact I have already spent so much time with them or if there is this unreachable satisfaction. Which ever it is, I am on to the next project.
I found this pattern online for baby shoes that took a little over 2 hours to finish. It was perfect for me- no commitments and immediate satisfaction. Payton liked them so much she even tried to put them on :)
I imagine you will be seeing more of these in the future as I really had fun making them.
We went to Colorado Mills mall last night and we finally decided to let Payton ride the 'merry go round' (that's what Payton thinks it is called because Dora the Explorer called it that). She was so excited and it was worth the wait.
Payton and her daddy.
2 comments:
Those little shoes are ADORABLE! Where did you find the pattern?? You have always been super creative & crafty. I wish I had more time to just sit & do that kind of stuff...one day.
I love the picture of her on the "Merry go round" So cute!
Shanda cute combo of colors, our patterns are a little different - you'll have to see what one you like more. Payton looks thrilled, such a fun thing to do with all the rain and snow this week!
Post a Comment