Today Payton and I went to the Dr. to see what we could do for her eczema. The Dr. decided the next step would be allergy testing...so we had a date with the phlebotomist. I was a wreck, it is hard to hold down your child and watch a stranger shove a needle into their tiny little arm. All things considered she did very well.
A few elephant tears, two pieces of bubble gum and her animal friend for the day (froggy) later she was all smiles :)
4 comments:
That first picture is the saddest picture of Payton I have ever seen. She looks so sad! I am glad she got some fish and a cute froggy. Miss you and hope to see you soon!
Didn't know she wasw fighting eczema. Went thru that with Jodi.
Not fun, but fish tanks are fun. You can watch them for hours.
That is so sad :(
But it sure looks like those fish made her happy!
I hope they can help her eczema
I'm glad she survived the doctor appointment and had some things to comfort her. :)
Post a Comment