Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Cinco

We have been having a lot of fun this month...here are a few of the latest fun filled moments!
Payton got her 1st hair cut- nothing drastic, just evening it up :)
She got to sit in the fire truck chair and watch Dora

The new do!
Another day at the zoo with friends



Chad and I went to the Nuggets playoff game

It was an awesome game, we won!
I embroidered this for our family reunion quilt- 
the number 5 is because my grandma is #5 of 15 kids

2 comments:

Troy and Sue said...

Fun stuff! Man your quilt square puts mine to shame... it's awesome!

--- The Lisby Family --- said...

How fun! All of your pictures of the zoo have convinced me we need to buy annual zoo passes. Nyah would love it. We should meet sometime and go. I think Nyah and Payton would love it.