Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Violated!

This is what's left of our food storage...
Since we now we have enough room to store food, Chad and I have been trying to follow the prophet's council. We didn't have much but it was apparently enough to welcome some rodent friends.
Bags of noodles, breakfast items, potato flakes, chips, crackers, sugar- all sent to the trash with ripped edges and evidence of infiltration. We looked all over the basement and decided on the areas of concern where the vermin are most likely getting in. We cleaned up the mess and set traps and sealed the holes.
We have been here almost 8 months and I think it is the building in the field across the street that has sent the mice our direction.

On a brighter note, I now have Tuesdays off work.
Payton and I joined a few of our friends at the park, she really is starting to enjoy playing with other kids.
They all took turns riding and pushing.
She is our little monkey!
To an eventful and satisfactory day :)

1 comment:

Troy and Sue said...

So fun seeing all the kids playing together! I love the smile on Payton's face!